Traditional Play Experience Education Farm selected by Office of Rural Development - Dasongheon Our Traditional Play with Mr. Lee, Cheol-su, the Author of Let's have fun with Our Traditional Play. 100 Our Traditional Plays We Should Know (Published by Hyeonamsa)
Regular Experience Education
- Making Traditional Toy : Rubber Band -gun, Cow Figure, Various Pinwheels, Bamboo Sound Pipe, Jegi and more than 50 others.
- Traditional Play Experience : Bamboo Horse, Hoop Rolling, Hoop Throwing, Swing Play, Traditional Archery, Hitting Standing Stone, Stick Hitting and etc.
- Forest Experience: Forest Observation, Sky Walking Mirror, Experiencing Insect Eyes, Forest Story and etc.
Time and Seasonal Experience
- Chuseok (Thanksgiving) - Moon-house Firing, Rat Hole Firing Play and etc.
- Sam Jit Day - Butterfly Fortune Telling Story, Making Butterfly and etc.
- Dan O Day - Hair Wash with Flag Flowers, Making Hand Fans and etc.
- Yu Du Day-Rice Cake Picking, Nail Coring with Golden Balsam Flower and etc.
- Riding Flower Cart (March-November): Rides a flower cart and observe farm products and listen pine tree story.
- Raft Riding (April-October): Riding rafts made with bamboo trees.
- Riding Sleds (December - February): Riding traditional sleds on frozen river spots with safe depth. (one person, two person and Single Bladed Sleds)
- Playing with Rabbits - Running with rabbits and feeding rabbits in a rabbit pen.