Traditional Temple No. 85 (11. 3rd in 1973 registration)
San #78-1, Baegun-ri, Baekjeon-myeon, Hamyang-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do
Goun, Choi Chiwon founded this temple that is the last temple of Haeinsa, Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism No. 12 parish, for using the prayer room of his mother in King Kyeongae 1st year (924) at the end of the Silla. On reciting the Kwaneum prayer, Kwanseeum Bosal came out and spoke Sangyeon. So that here is given Sanghyeondae. Since foundation, Silsangseonmun, one of Gusanseonmun moved to here at the end of the Silla and the last fortress of Seonmun remains. After that, this that Old Priest Daeduk of successive generations had been cultivating was a cultivating place with the miracle and holiness of about thousand years.
However at 6.25 disturbance in 1950 here was destroyed, and in 1953 was reconstructed, continuing up to this day. In the backside of this temple is high Baegunsan Mountain (1279m) linking to Baekdudaegan.