The 21st Century is the Century of Well-Being!
Hamyang Herb Exhibition Center Visit Hamyang Herb Exhibition Center to see Korean Herbs.
Hamyang, the Land of Wild Ginseng - Hamyang Herb Exhibition Center
Hamyang Well-Being Tour
The Baekdodaegan connects with the Jirisan and the Deogyusan Mountains, there are also a great wall and 15 other mountains higher than 1,000 meters above the sea level. Hamyang is famous not only with its clean and sound natural environment, but also with a magical herb population including wild ginseng based on the area's rich soil full of germanium, a beneficial substance for the human body.
- Operation Hours
- May ~ October : 09:00 ~ 18:00, Tue~Sun, Closed on Monday
- Other Seasons: 09:00 ~ 17:00, Mon~Fri, Closed on Sat and Sun
- Admission Fee: Free
Food and Drink is now allowed in the facility. Please do not touch exhibited items. Please keep manner and order for other visitors.
- Location: 889 Hawon-ri, Anui-myeon, Hamyang-gun Gyeongsangnam-do
- Tel. No. : 055-964-4300
- Driving: Daejeon Tongyeong Expressway Jigok IC, or Seosang IC - Anui-myeon - Yongchugyegok (Valley)
- Intercity Bus: Get off Bus at Aneui Bus Terminal - Yongchugyegok (Valley) (-gun Area Bus) Hamyang Herb Exhibition Center/Pet Insect Farm/Yongchu Resort/Hwarimdonggyegok (Valley)/Hamyang-gun Office/Hamyang IC/Jigok IC/Seosang IC