- Traditional Temple No. 87 (11. 3rd in 1973 registration)
- #289, Ullim-ri, Hamyang-eup, Hamyang-gun, Gyeongsannam-do
This was founded bIn 1912 Main priest Kim Dongun of Byeoksongsa founded this temple, as the last temple of Haeinsa, Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism No. 12 parish. In 1929 this temple combined 6 temples (Yeongwonsa, Beobhwasa, Silsangsa, Yongchusa, Byeoksongsa) within the jurisdiction and managed a kindergarten for missionary work. In 1970 priest Jo Yeongsan proceeded to here and he changed this name to Bolimsa (Temple), continuing to this day. In 1971 here was remodeled. Also in 1972 was set up Buddha Center in the center of Hamyang town. Therefore this is contributing to develop Buddhism with a lot of missionary work. In Daeungjeon is Hamyang Yongsansaji Stoned Yeorae standing statue of Gyeongsangnam-do Tangible cultural properties No.138 unearthed at old Yongsansaji and in the surrounding is Hamyang Sanglim designated as Natural Monument No. 154.